Peryourhealth is an online medical bill payment website which allows you to pay your hospital bill online 24/7. It saves a lot of time and is extremely secured, which gives even more incentive to use. However, many users have a complaint that the site does not work many times. We looked into the issue and found some reasons and troubleshooting tips to get out of the issue.
Now, it is important to look at the peryourhealth track record to understand the problem. The platform doesn’t have very good customer service. But you won’t face any kind of issue with your bill detail, payment notification, etc. Hence, the platform is solid with work related to the hospitals. However, it has a problem when you are dealing with work related to the platform. So, you might face login issues but not in bill generation.
The possible issues behind peryourhealth is not working:
Now that we understand the incompetence in the platform. Let’s look at some of the issues that you might face while using peryourhealth:
- The site is down: Whenever you try to open the website, it keeps on showing “peryourhealth is not working.” Now, this might happen due to two major reasons. First, there is some issue with peryourhealth. Their servers are down, or they have intentionally taken down the site to fix bugs. Or maybe, there is an issue on your computer.
- Log in issues: Now, you might be entering the correct login credentials, but it keeps showing password is wrong, or you are not logged in, and it keeps redirecting to the homepage. This is a very common issue among sites with the login feature. Again, the problem might be with the site or with your browser or internet.
- Anti-Virus blocking the site: If you search reviews about peryourhealth, it is obvious the platform doesn’t have enough good reviews. Hence, a premium anti-virus might look at these reviews and quarantine the site. So, whenever you try to open the link, it would show – peryourhealth is not working.
- Browser isn’t supported: Some websites aren’t compatible with a certain browser. There may be a lot of reasons for it. Maybe it requires extra permission, or you need to enable certain plugins. Peryourhealth is one of those websites, and a few browsers don’t support it unless you make a few changes.
Troubleshoot tips to solve issues with peryourhealth:
Now, if you are constantly facing “peryourhealth is not working” issue, then you don’t need to panic about your medical bill deadline. There is a way out of it to solve the problem. Just follow the tips given below:
- Refresh the browser: The first thing that you need to do immediately is to refresh your browser. If the problem still persists, then open another website in another tab. If the other website opens smoothly, there is no problem with your internet.
- Restart your router: If the other website is slow to open or doesn’t open. Then, we suggest you restart your router. If you are using a Mobile hotspot, then shut down your hotspot and mobile data. Wait for a minute before switching it on and trying it again. Still, you are unable to open peryourhealth or any other website; it is an internet issue.
- Clear cookies: But in case, other websites are working. Then try clearing your cookies from setting in your browser. It will remove any past experience with the platform. Hence, your browser would be compatible with the site again.
- Turn your anti-virus off: As mentioned above, your anti-virus might be blocking the site. Hence, turn it off for a few minutes while you complete the payment. You can either keep the anti-virus on sleep mode or exit it while opening the site.
Even after trying all these tips, the site is not working. Then, there is a high possibility there is an issue with the site’s server. The only way to find it is to try and access the site on someone’s device. If the problem still exists, be sure it isn’t your fault, and there is nothing you can do about it. If you are still unsure, just make a call at their customer care to check for once and for all.
Now, the issue behind peryourhealth is not working might be due to your internet, browser, or anti-virus. Or, it may be the platform’s issue. The only way to be sure is to try all the tips and call the customer care to be certain about it. However, the platform’s track record shows, there is an equal chance for both possibilities.